How I can help you
I can help improve business performance in marketing, operations, and finance.
As a management consultant and entrepreneur, I have help numerous small businesses in the areas of increased workflow efficiency, market penetration, profit gains, and financial accountability.
Additionally, I have extensive professional expertise in business development, small business management, and organizational leadership.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- PhD (in progess), Doctoral Management of Organizational Leadership, University of Phoenix
- MBA, George Mason University (Exchange experience in Oxford, Wall Stree, Sinapore, and Bangkok)
- MS, Management, Naval Postgraduate School
- BS, Criminal Justice, Savannah State University
- Issues Surrounding the Deployability of Single and Dual Service Parents in the Navy (1991)